Data import to the Back Office
It has become possible to import data about clients and their accounts that was previously exported from other third-party systems to a CSV or TSV file. For this purpose, a new System > Import Data menu item has been added to the Back Office.
The B2Core REST and WebSocket API
The B2Core API has been enhanced by adding new methods for performing the following tasks:
- make transfers via the Back Office
- manage menu items displayed to clients in the B2Core UI
- manage product groups and products
- On the Clients > General page, it has become possible to assign tags to multiple clients or change their profile statuses at once.
- Profile pictures for Back Office users: it has become possible to upload avatars to Back Office user profiles. Avatars can help you quickly identify users that add comments to the Event log.
- It has become possible to confirm withdrawals that clients make in the B2Core UI by entering 2FA codes from the Google Authenticator app.
- A new Exchanged By column has been added to the Finance > Exchange page and the Transactions tab in the client details. The column indicates if an exchange operation was made by a client in the B2Core UI or by an admin in the Back Office.
- On the Finance > Deposit wallets page, it has become possible to select filtering values for the Method and Currencies columns.
- The template used for Slack notifications about withdrawal requests has been updated to include the following fields and links to the corresponding Back Office pages: Project, Client name, Client email and Task (containing a link to a withdrawal request that must be approved or rejected).
- A new set of permissions for managing parameter presets (which can be configured on the Clients > Services > Saved presets page) has been added to the Client’s services permission category:
- View presets
- Create presets
- Update presets
- Delete presets
- For deposit and payout methods using the payment provider titled Constructor, it has become possible to select a field type (text or Select with autocomplete) when adding custom fields to a method. Depending on a selected field type, the added fields are displayed in the B2Core UI as simple text fields or text fields with suggested values.
A new Commission Cashback menu item has been added to the Back Office, making it possible to distribute rewards between the users who have contributed to the promotion of a specified token. The rewards are distributed as portions of commissions earned from trading the token on an exchange for a given period.
The B2Core REST and WebSocket API
The B2Core API has been enhanced with new methods for performing the following tasks:
- change client passwords
- change account balances
- view information about configured products
- resolve client requests
- manage client tags
- archive trading accounts
- When configuring banners on the Promotion > Banners page, it has become possible to select an appropriate banner type: Desktop or Mobile.
- On the Event log page, when attaching an image to a message, a user can now expand this image without opening it on a new tab.
- For client requests of the Transfer type, the From free funds field has been added, displaying the amount of available funds on a client’s account.
- For balance change operations, the Operation type names have been changed as follows:
- from Credit to Deposit
- from Debit to Withdraw
- For the Advanced step of the Registration wizard, it has become possible to apply the
unique_id_card_numberrule to ensure that clients specify unique ID card numbers during registration.
- It has become possible to check whether transactions with the Partial status have been executed on the MetaTrader platform by clicking the magnifying glass icon:
- If a transaction was executed on a trading platform, its status in the Back Office changes to Done.
- If a transaction is not found on a trading platform or the platform doesn’t support transaction check, you can process this transaction in the Back Office by clicking the push, cancel or confirm button.
- The cancel button can now be used to cancel a transaction in the Back Office and attempt to cancel it on a trading platform if this transaction is found there.
- The order in which deposit and withdrawal methods are displayed to clients in the B2Core UI is now determined by the priority assigned to these methods in the Back Office.
- When configuring menu options on the Promotion > Menu page, it has become possible to select the types of clients for which a particular menu option is available in the B2Core UI.
- The Export button has been added to the Security > Search by IP page, providing the capability to export filtered data to a CSV or XLSX file.
- The data displayed on the Services tab in the client details can now be filtered by all columns.
- Fixed an issue due to which some clients couldn’t receive Slack notifications related to the Event log and withdrawal operations.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect calculation of bonuses for trading accounts having the Factory value set to 100.
Support for Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign has been integrated with B2Core, enabling the use of electronic signatures. Use a new Services > E-Signature menu item to create document templates, send documents for signing and review their statuses.
The B2Core REST and WebSocket API
The B2Core API has been enhanced by adding new methods for depositing and withdrawing funds to client wallets and trading accounts, as well as making exchanges, resolving client requests and managing resolution types.
- It has become possible to allocate temporary bonuses only to trading accounts included in the selected MT platform groups.
- It has become possible to upload 7-Zip and RAR archives to client folders using the Upload multiple files option on the Files tab in the client details.
- After changing a client’s email address, the email used for the HelpDesk service now changes automatically. This enables clients to view the history of reported tickets, their statuses and message threads.
- When entering a value in the Withdrawal amount field in the B2Core UI, the Source amount field is now filled in automatically and displays a withdrawal amount in conversion to a required currency.
- The answers to open-ended questions used in client tests are now saved after clicking the Next button and are not discarded if a client goes back to previous questions.
- The banners configured for the Referral Programs section of the B2Core UI are now displayed on a dashboard instead of being placed on top of the page.
New PS integrations
The following new payment providers have been integrated, with support for deposit operations:
BitWallet supports withdrawal operations
In addition to deposit operations, the BitWallet payment provider now supports withdrawal operations.
A White Label solution for cTrader
It has become possible to configure a connection to the cTrader platform as a White Label solution by specifying the required company name in the White label field.
The B2Core REST API
The B2Core REST API has been enhanced by adding new methods for creating client wallets, as well as managing client data and verification options.
- It has become possible to specify a lifetime for announcements to be displayed to clients in the B2Core UI. The announcements expire on the Due Date specified in the announcement details and are no longer displayed to clients.
- When exporting data from the Back Office to a file, it has become possible to choose the file format: XLSX or CSV.
- The Burn if balance < 0 option has been revised to burn bonuses once equity on an MT account becomes less than the account credit (Equity < Credit).
New PS integrations
A new payment provider, Advanced Payment Systems (APS), has been integrated, with support for deposit operations.
New KYC provider integrations
A new KYC provider, IDWise, has been integrated, adding one more option for running an automatic KYC verification process.
Password reset for master and investment accounts
When clients reset passwords for their MetaTrader 4/5 accounts in the B2Core UI, they are now required to select whether they want to reset a password for their master or investment account.
- In order to control which images clients upload as their profile pictures in the B2Core UI, a new request type named
Avatarhas been added.
- The maximum allowed amount for internal transfer operations per day can now be set in the Daily internal transfer field in the verification level details. If a client wants to make an internal transfer after reaching a specified limit, a request for the internal transfer must be approved by an admin.
- The Total Balance widget now supports conversion of the total balance on all client’s wallets to any of the currencies available in your B2Core system.
- The buttons to process, confirm or cancel transactions with the Partial status have been added to the Finance > Transactions page.
- For demo-type products, it is now required to fill in the Starting Amount field. This field indicates the initial amount that is credited to demo accounts created for this product.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to directly navigate to a comment added on the Even log tab in the client details after clicking a notification displayed in the top bar.
- Fixed an issue due to which the client name wasn’t displayed in the email sent after successful registration.
Support for hedged and netted account types for cTrader
A new option to specify a hedged or netted account type is now available when creating products for the cTrader platform. Based on the product settings, clients can select an account type when creating cTrader accounts in the B2Core UI.
A new event type to trigger event notifications
It has become possible to receive event notifications via Slack and email about accreditation tests passed by clients.
The capability to select a fixed percentage to transfer or withdraw
In the B2Core UI, clients can now select a fixed percentage of their account balance that they want to transfer or withdraw (the available options: 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%).
- The process of configuring a workflow for the Registration wizard has been enhanced to allow you to quickly add the Basic Information fields and specify their settings on the Custom fields tab.
- For close-ended questions included in client accreditation tests, it is now possible to choose if you want to add a single or multiple correct answers.
- The Internal transfer type has been separated from the rest of the transfer operations. You can filter a list of transfer operations by the Type column.
- On the Finance > Deposit Wallets page, the Method column now displays a link to the details of a deposit method used to generate a wallet address.
- The Test connection option for the B2Trader platform now validates the credentials specified in the Front Office Client ID and Front Office Client Secret fields in addition to the other connection settings.
- The tabs displayed on the client details page have been reorganized for easier navigation.
- It has become possible to select specific folders and files that you want to download from the Files tab displayed on the client details page.
- A client phone number is now displayed in the Personal information section of a client profile in the B2Core UI.
- The language specified in the Communication Language field in a client profile is now automatically applied to the Language Department field when creating a ticket on the HelpDesk page in the B2Core UI.
- It has become possible to search submitted tickets by their Ticket ID on the HelpDesk page in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which the description of the first selected deposit method was displayed for the other deposit methods available to a client in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which the default B2Trader workspace wasn’t restored after clicking the Reset button if the workspace had previously been closed.
The Back Office REST API
With this release, the Back Office REST API and API documentation have become publicly available. You can get data about your clients, their accounts, transactions and manage users via API.
Exchange and transfer operations between various platforms
It has become possible to exchange and transfer funds between wallets and accounts created on the B2Trader, cTrader and MetaTrade platforms.
Support for Google Pay
You can enable Google Pay for specific payment systems to add one more option for your clients to deposit funds.
A new bonus expiration mechanism
It has become possible to configure partial bonus expiration for clients upon withdrawing funds. The new options have been added to the Bonuses section, which is available in System > Settings in the Back Office.
- A new Client Tags menu item has been added to the System > Users section. Use this option to view a list of existing client tags and create new ones.
- The following improvements related to the Event log have been introduced:
- The Events log > List page now shows a list of comments added in the Back Office that you can view based on the assigned client tags.
- It has become possible to add descriptions to the Event log categories in order to indicate the purpose of each category.
- Slack notifications about new comments added on the Event log tab now contain the text of these comments.
- In the top bar, the red counter badges are now only displayed when the number of unread notifications is not zero.
- The links to download cTrader for supported operating systems have been added to the cTrader page in the B2Core UI.
- The Equity charts displayed on MT account cards and in the account details in the B2Core UI have been synchronized to show the same data.
- The Next step button is no longer displayed on the Verification page in the B2Core UI if no KYC wizard is specified for a verification level in the Back Office.
- On the Exchange page in the B2Core UI, more accurate exchange results are now displayed in the Amount To field.
- Fixed an issue due to which the country allocation rules were ignored when allocating newly registered clients among managers.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to withdraw funds using the manual and constructor methods unless a PS currency (in which funds are debited) was specified, which is not a requirement for these methods.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to search through a list of tickets reported by a client on the HelpDesk page in the B2Core UI.
New KYC provider integrations
A new KYC provider, Sapuma, has been integrated, adding one more option for running an automatic KYC verification process. When using Sapuma, in addition to required fields, you can define a list of custom fields (such as NIK, Place of Birth, Email, First Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Address, City, State, Country and ZIP Code) that your clients must fill in to get verified unless these fields have been already specified in a client profile.
Deposit method constructor
It has become possible to configure a new deposit method using the payment provider titled Constructor, which allows you to create a custom deposit form by adding to it a required number of text fields that your clients must fill in when creating requests for deposit operations.
- For security purposes, it has become possible to redirect clients to hosted payment pages when they make deposits using the Windcave payment provider. For this purpose, specify the Success URL and Fail URL fields when configuring a deposit method.
- For bank transfer operations made using the Midtrans payment provider, clients now should specify only a transfer amount and select a bank. The other required fields are filled in with the data specified in a client profile.
- The Backend images menu item has been added to the System section, allowing users to change logos and other images related to the Back Office.
- It has become possible to add questions of three types to client accreditation tests:
- open — indicates an open-ended question that can be answered by clients in free form.
- close — indicates a close-ended question that can be answered by clients by choosing only one correct answer from a given list of options.
- questionnaire — indicates a multiple choice question that can be answered by clients by choosing one or more answers from a given list of options.
- A new status Test results pending has been added to specify that a client passed an accreditation test and the admin should check test results and either approve or reject them.
- When MT4 and MT5 accounts are added to another account group, the account details (such as Product ID, Caption and Currency) are now updated automatically according to the group configuration. If the previous group was associated with a product that supports multiple currencies, the Product ID doesn’t change.
- The Events log has been enhanced as follows:
- The buttons View comments and Reply have been added to the Events log tab, enabling you to expand comment threads and add new comments to them.
- Slack notifications about new comments for which you are marked as a recipient now contain links to particular comments added in the Back Office.
- The currencies enabled for the B2Trader product in the Back Office are now automatically added as assets to the exchange.
- The bulk action to zero out client B2Trader accounts has been enhanced to support the following options:
- Enable or disable email distribution informing clients about an executed bulk action.
- Execute a bulk action for all enabled currencies.
- Specify the identifier of a withdrawal operation in the System log.
- Support additional statuses identifying whether a bulk action was completed.
- The date and time displayed for transfer, deposit and withdrawal transactions on the Transactions page of the B2Core UI now indicate when transactions were processed.
- Fixed an issue due to which on the System > Countries page, the name of a national currency was displayed in the Citizenship column instead of the Currency column.
New PS integrations
A new payment provider, SafeCharge, has been integrated, with support for deposit operations.
A new mechanism for configuring automatic withdrawals
The options for enabling automatic withdrawals have been detached from verification levels and become associated with the payout operation type (available upon navigating to System > Operation types).
The following new settings have been added to the payout operation type details:
- Auto withdrawal — this setting enables or disables the auto-withdrawal feature.
- Auto processing rules — this setting specifies for which payout groups the auto withdrawal feature is enabled. All payout methods included in the specified payout groups will support auto-withdrawals.
For each verification level, the maximum amounts allowed for automatic withdrawals can be set in the Auto withdraw field located in the verification level details.
Client accreditation tests associated with verification levels
When configuring a verification level, it is now possible to use a new Passed Tests Needed option and select a required accreditation test that your clients must pass before submitting documents for obtaining this verification level.
The REST API documentation
The Front Office API reference has become available to help manage the B2Core UI options via REST API.
- In order to preserve settings of the configured platforms, it is no longer possible to remove an existing external connection if it is associated with the platform set up to use this connection.
- The columns that were previously available in the currency details for displaying detailed information about currencies (such as Markup: Sell, Markup: Buy, Precision and Block explorer) have been moved to the Currencies > Currencies section. Here, you can now view the complete data related to a currency as well as filter and sort this data by the available columns.
- The maximum number of digits used to represent amounts in a currency in the B2Core UI has been increased to 18.
- The account cards shown to your clients in the B2Core UI now display the time when an account balance was last updated and stay active even if the data about account balance is expired, still allowing your clients to operate their accounts.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to add the email option to the list of channels for the existing event notification.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Quick Links widget didn’t display the link to the IB section in the case when this section was available in the B2Core UI.
With this release, it has become possible to set up notifications about particular events and send them via Slack and email. To configure notifications, navigate to a new System > Event Notifications section of the Back Office. The following events may trigger notifications:
- Tagging users in the Event log — notifications about the notes and comments added on the Event log tab in the client details, for which users are marked as recipients.
- Payout requests — notifications about payout requests created by clients.
Slack bot integration
A Slack bot has been integrated, adding one more channel for sending event notifications.
The B2Core API implementation
With this release, we are glad to announce that the B2Core REST API has become available, allowing you to manage the Back Office and user interface options in code. The B2Core API documentation is coming soon.
- The Mailing Log tab has been added to the client details, allowing you to view a list of emails sent to a specific client. On this tab, you can export the email list to a CSV file.
- The Hide balances option has been added to the Wallets section of the B2Core UI, allowing clients to hide balances on their wallets for security purposes.
- The Use redirect location only option has been added to the PAMM > Links section of the Back Office. With this option, you can redirect your clients to your own PAMM platform (using the URL specified in the Redirect location field) without attempting to authenticate them and create payment accounts.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to display the available options in the Document groups field in the verification level details.
- Fixed an issue due to which clients were redirected to the Sign In page instead of the Sign Up page upon clicking the Not a member? Sign up now option in the case when they had previously signed out from the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to save color settings applied to the TradingView widget after reloading the page.
Enhanced security permissions for user groups
With this release, you can restrict user access to entire sections of the B2Core UI by disabling specific “view” options in the System > Groups section.
- A new engine for the payment system RAMP has been implemented, following the recent major update to B2BinPay, an integrated payment provider.
- When creating a new verification level, you can now choose from among the available KYC providers that are listed in the Wizard drop-down menu displayed in the Verification > Levels section.
- The Wallets Overview widget now displays the aggregate balance on all user wallets opened in the same currency.
- It has become possible to introduce custom steps to the Registration Wizard pages displayed for the Advanced workflow type.
- Fixed an issue due to which duplicate transaction details were displayed upon rejecting a transfer request.
- Fixed an issue due to which an incorrect commission currency was displayed in the Market/Limit widget.
- Fixed an issue due to which different currencies were highlighted with the same color in the Wallets Overview widget.
New PS integrations
A new payment provider, PaymentAsia, has been integrated, with support for both deposit and withdrawal operations.
New KYC provider integrations
A new KYC provider, iDenfy, has been integrated, adding one more option for running an automatic KYC verification process.
Event log categories
It has become possible to define categories to organize notes and comments that are added on the Event log tab in the client details. For this purpose, a new Clients > Events log section has been added to the Back Office.
Enhanced multiselect fields for service parameters
The multiselect fields available for configuring service parameters (in the Clients > Services > Parameters section) have been modified to allow you to quickly move predefined options between two columns to enable or disable them.
- The process of creating eWallet and B2Trader products has been streamlined: it is now possible to select and enable multiple currencies when creating your products.
- The following B2Trader widgets can be added to the default Dashboard layout: Assets, Watch List, Open Orders, Filled Orders and Order Book.
- It has become possible to hide QR codes displayed for signing in to the B2Core UI from the Sign In page by leaving the Lifetime parameter (which is available in the System > Settings section of the Back Office) empty.
- The size of QR codes displayed on the B2Core Sign In page has been increased, making it possible to scan them using mobile devices with iOS 13 and 15.
- The option for toggling password visibility by clicking the Eye icon has become available on the B2Core Sign In page.
- The password reset process for MT accounts has been streamlined: the window for selecting a password reset option (by either generating a random password or specifying a custom password) is no longer displayed if the Change Account Password (MetaTrader) wizard is disabled.
- A request form on the HelpDesk has been extended to include a specific set of fields depending on the selected request option.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to sign in to the B2Core UI when Google reCAPTCHA v2 was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that prevented QR codes from being displayed on the B2Core Sing In page when the light theme was enabled.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Settings section of the B2Core UI was unavailable in the case when a client wasn’t signed in to B2Trader.
Support for a new trading platform
With this release, cTrader has been integrated, allowing your clients to create cTrader trading accounts via the B2Core UI.
Signing in to the B2Core UI with QR codes
It has become possible to sign in to the B2Core UI by scanning QR codes displayed on the Sign In page from the B2Broker app to which you are already signed in.
Custom passwords for MT accounts
The option to set up custom passwords for MT accounts has become available in B2Core. Now clients can choose to set up custom passwords or generate random passwords for their MT accounts.
- The B2Core signup process has been improved for the cases when an expired invitation link is used to complete registration: the corresponding message is now displayed to users, and after that they are redirected to the Sign Up page of the B2Core UI.
- The option to select widgets that you want to shown on the default Dashboard via the B2Core UI has been added. For this purpose, enable the Show by default switch for the required widgets in the Promotion > Dashboard section of the Back Office.
- It has become possible to upload profile photos and specify nicknames for clients via the Back Office and B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open the details of MT demo accounts and display analytics data on them via the B2Core UI.
- For deposit methods for which transaction and payment currencies are set, fixed an issue due to which the minimum and maximum deposit values specified for a payment currency were applied to a transaction currency instead, which resulted in showing incorrect validation messages for the amounts that clients specified in the Deposit amount field via the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused the data to be displayed beyond the column borders in the Quotes Widget MT in the case of a small widget size.
- Fixed an issue that caused display of a list of available B2Trader widgets instead of the Quick Limit Order and Quick Market Order widgets after their adding to a space.
- Fixed the following issues related to the B2Trader widget tooltips:
- Fixed an issue that caused a B2Trader space to become inactive after the last widget tooltip was displayed.
- Fixed an issue due to which widgets located in the upper part of a B2Trader space were not fully shown during the display of their tooltips.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in showing the tooltip for an inactive TradingView widget.
Support for new platforms
With this release, OneZero and PrimeXM have been supported. The section for managing OneZero and PrimeMX accounts is now available under the Platforms menu item in the B2Core UI. To display these accounts, enable the OZ/PXM option (Promotion > Menu) in the Back Office.
New KYC provider integration
A new KYC provider, ShuftiPro, has been integrated, allowing you to verify client identity and documents.
A new Custom Commissions widget
A new widget, containing data on commissions that have been customized for clients trading on particular markets, is now available upon navigating to Profile > Settings via the B2Core UI. This widget is only displayed to the clients who have been added to the Commissions / Custom group.
- It has become possible for clients to set up the default configuration for the Dashboard via the B2Core UI by selecting the required widgets and customizing their parameters, such as the size and location on the dashboard. The default configuration set by a client is restored after resetting the Dashboard or signing out of the B2Core UI.
- The I Agree to checkbox, allowing you to get consent to custom agreements and terms from your clients, has been added to the cards for creating MT4/MT5 accounts. A link to the document to which clients should agree is specified in the Agreement Link field when configuring products via the Back Office.
- Fixed an issue that prevented loading of the Trades History widget when clicking the B2Trader menu item in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue with the TradingView widget that Firefox users might encounter: the widget displayed no data after switching between menu items in the B2Core UI in the case when the widget had been previously changed to display specific data.
- Fixed an issue that caused display of an incorrect flag on the Sign up screen when registering to the B2Core UI with a phone number starting with +7.
New PS integrations
A new payment provider, Coinify, has been integrated, with support for deposit operations.
- A new Reaction Date field has been added to the announcement details (Promotion > Announcements) in the Back Office. The new field shows the date and time when a client interacted with an announcement via the B2Core UI.
- When downloading client files from the Back Office, the filenames displayed in the Caption column on the Files tab in the client details are now used as filenames for the downloaded files.
- The Compliance approved field has been added to client requests for withdrawals as well as to the list of withdrawal operations displayed upon clicking Finance > Payouts. This field identifies whether a compliance check for a withdrawal operation has been passed. The status of this field can be changed only by admin users who have been assigned the corresponding Compliance approved permission.
- Fixed an issue related to MT accounts that caused displaying MT4 accounts in the MT5 menu option and MT5 accounts in the MT4 menu option via the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Quick Link widget to display no data in case the PAMM option has been enabled for the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which the correct email and phone confirmation codes would not be accepted during the validation process under certain circumstances.
New PS integrations
A new payment provider, OTC365, has been integrated, with support for both deposit and withdrawal operations.
- Support for withdrawal operations has been added for the Midtrans payment provider.
- The capability to customize the priority of exchange rate providers for each currency pair has become available via the Back Office. For this purpose, the Rates Custom Priority field has been added, allowing you to set the existing exchange rate providers in a desired order (for details, refer to How to set priorities for exchange rate providers).
- The option for auto withdrawal has become applicable to all payment providers integrated into B2Core. Clients do not need a B2Core admin’s approval to withdraw amounts that do not exceed those specified in the Auto withdraw field for each verification level.
- It has become possible to change the text color when adding notes on the Event log tab.
- The Wallets Overview widget has been renamed to Total Balance and now displays the total balance on all client’s wallets in conversion to a selected currency (the widget supports the following currencies: USD, EUR, INR, CAD and GBP). A list of currencies that will be available to clients while displaying the total balance can be configured upon navigating to Promotion > Dashboard in the Back Office. A maximum of three currencies can be selected for the widget.
- The Walkthrough widget visibility via the B2Core UI is now configured upon navigating to Promotion > Dashboard in the Back Office.
- Fixed an issue that prevented widget data from being loaded in the mobile version of B2Core UI when a device was rotated to a landscape orientation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Filled orders and Inactive orders widgets from being fully loaded via the B2Core UI.
With this release, it has become possible to create and manage events for admin users or other users who have access to your B2Core Back Office by using the Event Calendar. After creating an event, an email notification is sent to the target email addresses at a specified time (for details, refer to Event calendar and How to manage calendar events).
- The mechanism for obtaining currency rates from B2BinPay has been enhanced to provide more exchange rate data for each currency pair and deliver it faster.
- Email notifications sent to admin users upon creating new records on the Event log tab of the Back Office have been altered: the Client ID field is now clickable and contains a URL that points to the corresponding record logged via the Back Office; the fields that display short and full company names have been added.
- The Export button has been added to the Deposit, Payout, Transfer, Exchange and Withdrawal Wallet List pages that are available in the client details via the Back Office, enabling export of the data that is contained on these pages to CSV files.
- Fixed an issue due to which selection of deposit or withdrawal methods has been available to the clients who have not completed KYC verification via the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in displaying data on all client’s accounts on the Analytics page of the B2Core UI instead of displaying only the data on selected accounts.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to display the Total Balance chart in the Wallets Overview widget if the total balance was equal to zero.
- Fixed the following issues related to the Trading View widget:
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Volume chart from being displayed in the Trading View widget after adding the corresponding indicator.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Trading View widget from displaying data after switching between tabs and then returning to the tab containing the widget.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to display data in the Trading View widget using a mobile version of the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Reset button to only reset the default B2Trader workspace to its default configuration instead of resetting all workspaces in the case when there have been more than one workspace created.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to restore the default B2Trader workspaces by clicking the Reset button if these workspaces have been previously closed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the SimpleExchange widget to be missing from the list of available widgets in the B2Core UI.
New PS integrations
The following new payment providers have been integrated:
- Midtrans (including support for the Bank Transfer, Internet Banking, E-Money and Over the Counter payment methods)
- POLi (only deposit operations are supported)
- Case-insensitive comparison of currency alpha codes has been implemented to correctly display available wallets sorted by currency code in the Wallets Overview widget regardless of the case of the currency alpha code specified in a client’s account.
- The Dutch language has been added to the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to download the Withdraw page via the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error upon clicking Profile > API Key Management in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain widgets in the B2Core UI to display data only after reloading a page.
- Fixed an issue due to which an error message was displayed after changing a language on the B2Core UI Sign In page before switching to a selected localization.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Files subgroup and the corresponding Upload Files permission were not available under the Right section located in System > Groups of the B2Core Back Office.
A new button, Check transaction, has been added to the details of Deposits and Payouts in crypto. Upon successful verification, a corresponding transaction record is created in Security > Transaction Monitoring. This option is only available for clients with SumSub KYT configured.
- When an SMTP connection test in the Mailing section fails, detailed error messages are now displayed, including information on validation and data input errors for each field.
- B2BinPay connectivity has been improved:
- Asynchronous requests for wallets have been added to speed up the edit page loading for deposit and payout methods.
- The Destination tag and Destination tag type fields have been added to Provider settings.
- Fixed an issue which caused the B2Trader authorization error for clients that don’t provide exchange functionality.
New PS integrations
A new payment provider, Unipay, has been integrated, with support for deposit operations. Available currencies: CNY, HKD, USD.
- Integration with BerryPay has been improved. The format of asynchronous responses and the algorithm for generating a digital signature of transmitted data have changed.
- Integration with B2BinPAY has been improved. When adding a new deposit method, the Local URL field in the provider settings is filled in automatically.
- PAX currency has been renamed to USDP. The alpha code and caption have been updated.
- For the Registration wizard, a new rule,
english_chars, has been added. When enabled, the registration form in the B2Core UI only accepts Latin characters for the First name and Last name fields.
- The Index and Next level fields in Verification > Levels have become editable, which significantly simplifies creation and display customization of verification levels in the B2Core UI. Previously, it was necessary to create levels in the reverse order — from the last to the first. In case of an error, it was impossible to edit the sequence of fields in the B2Core UI.
- A new Enabled for admin option has been added to the currency pair details. The Enabled option has been renamed to Enabled for client. This allows you to differentiate access rights to exchange operations via the B2Core UI and B2Core Back Office.
- New fields have been added to the Currencies > Currency pairs table:
- Max amount
- Hedging enabled
- Enabled for admin
- Enabled for client
- Changing numbering of MT accounts in the B2Core UI and B2Core Back Office has been disabled until further improvements.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Profile > Settings > Tier and Profile > Security > WhiteList sections were not displayed in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which in the B2Core UI, the Withdraw amount field retained the value of the previous input.
- Fixed an issue that caused instant loading of the Trading UI.
B2Core UI menu management
A new section, Menu, has been added to Promotion. Here, you can manage B2Core UI menu items, such as changing their visibility depending on the client’s verification level.
Client folders tree
A new section, Client folders, has been added to System. Now, you can create a folder tree with any nesting depth.
- You can create predefined system folders in the System > Client folders section. These folders will be automatically added to all clients.
- You can additionally create custom folders for a specific client, on the Files tab in the client’s details. Note that you cannot delete system folders here.
- If a system folder is created with the same name as that of a custom folder of some client, it is not a problem: a
_Custompostfix will be added to the name of the custom folder, and a system folder with the same name will be created next to it.
- When renaming a folder in System > Client folders, it will be automatically renamed on the Files tab in the client’s details.
- You can assign access permissions to a folder, to specify which groups of users can view and edit it in the Files tab.
- By default, nested folders inherit the access permissions from the parent folder. Their access permissions cannot be broader than that of the parent folder.
- When access permissions assigned to a parent folder are revoked from a user group, access to all nested folders is automatically restricted for these users.
- When granting access permissions to a parent folder for a user group, it will NOT be automatically granted access to nested folders.
Successful registration event
A new event type, SuccessfulRegistration, has been added to System > Events. When a client registers via the B2Core UI or an admin creates a new client profile via the B2Core Back Office, a notification is sent to the admin email specified in the event. A new template,
SuccessfulRegistration (to admin), has also been added to System > Templates.
New rate provider
A new rate provider, WazirX, has been integrated.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Hypto, has been integrated, with support for payout operations.
- When uploading multiple files, the drag-and-drop function is now available.
- When configuring commissions for deposits/payouts methods, you can select multiple currencies at once.
- When creating a new product, the currencies list is now sorted in an alphabetical order. A quick search field has also been implemented.
- When creating a bulk action for zero balance, alpha codes instead of captions are now displayed in the currencies list.
- A new provider, TransakV2, has been integrated into B2BinPAY.
- In the transaction details, the Client field has become a link to a client’s profile.
- The From account amount and From account equity fields have been added to the details of a Transfer-type request. If the account does not have these parameters,
0is displayed. The current balance is obtained from the platform.
- The process of receiving rates on the exchange page has been optimized so that only rates for currency pairs corresponding to client wallets are loaded.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to log in to B2Core UI without previously refreshing the page.
This release was aimed at technical debt and improved stability.
- It has become possible to select an account type for cashback — trade or personal. For the personal account type, cashback is deposited to the wallet upon comparing the currency of the wallet with the currency of the trading account(s). In case the cashback has been calculated for more than one trading account, it is credited to the wallet in separate deposits.
- Fixed an issue due to which it was impossible to unarchive an MT account if
Max accounts = -1was specified in the product settings.
A new feature has been implemented allowing you to manage and configure client accreditation. A new Client Tests section has been added to the Verification page. In this section, you can specify questions that the client should answer to be granted a higher verification level in the B2Core UI. In addition, a new Test results tab has been added to the client’s details.
Saving withdrawal details
Upon making a withdrawal request via the B2Core UI, clients can now choose to save withdrawal details to avoid specifying the same information once again for each subsequent withdrawal. A new Finance section has been added to the client’s profile, where all saved withdrawal data is available. This data can be also accessed by administrators via the B2Core Back Office by switching to the newly added Saved withdrawals tab in the client’s details.
In the B2Core UI, it has become possible to view a transaction history for a specified wallet.
You can now create a pre-configured preset and quickly apply it when adding a new client service or customizing an existing one. Presets associated with specific services can be accessed in the Clients > Services > Saved presets section.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Flutterwave, has been integrated, with support for deposit and payout operations.
- The data in the Security > Transaction monitoring section is now filtered in descending order by the Transaction ID field by default.
- A new button, Upload multiple files, has been added to the Files tab of the client’s details.
- Information about service parameters has been added to the Clients > Services section. Service parameters are listed in separate table columns; the parameter values specified for various clients are indicated in corresponding rows.
- In the B2Core UI, the Delete account option has been removed until further improvements.
- Fixed an issue due to which precision settings were ignored when displaying amount values of the Transaction history in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed a validation rule for the deposit amount field. It is now based on precision settings set for the asset selected in the Deposit amount field.
- Fixed an issue due to which problems occurred upon adding a withdrawal whitelist.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect resetting of a timer after re-sending a 2FA code.
Starting with this release, B2Core can process multi-currency accounts. A new tab Currencies has been added to the product details. After creating a product (base currency still has to be selected at this step), you can add an unlimited number of currencies to it. Settings of the added currency can overwrite product settings. In addition, creating products for the B2Trader platform (which provides multi-currency accounts) has become easier. Previously, you had to create a platform product, and then create wallets for each currency with Wallet Wrapper. Now it all can be done at once, by creating a platform product and adding all required currencies to it.
B2BinPAY: Merchant clients and multiple address types
For B2BinPAY v2, processing of Merchant clients transactions has been implemented. Also, support for multiple address types has been added. In the settings of B2BinPAY methods, the Address Type field is displayed for currencies with multiple types of addresses.
- Editing the values of the Dealing approved (for payouts) and Fin verified (for deposits) fields has become available only to admin users with the appropriate access rights. The corresponding settings have been added to System > Groups.
- For service parameters with type text, text wrapping has been enabled.
- Several improvements have been implemented to Security > Transaction monitoring:
- Transaction ID now displays the identifier of the operation itself.
- Four columns that support filtering have been added: Created date, Email, Source amount, Source currency.
- The Export button has been added.
- To System > Users the following columns have been added: 2FA status, IP whitelist, Groups.
- For Trading UI, skeletons have been implemented to display the loading state of widgets.
- Integration with CoinMarketCap has been improved to receive rates for “rare” currency pairs: additional rates resource is accessed if there are no rates provided.
- Integration with SendGrid has been improved to bypass the maximum limit of 1000 email recipients.
- When signing up to the B2Core UI, a pre-selection of a phone code has been added based on the chosen country.
- Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading of the Verification page in the B2Core UI.
- For MT4 and MT5 accounts, fixed an issue that caused infinite loading of Pending orders in Deals history.
- Fixed an issue with the up and down sorting arrows that incorrectly sorted MT accounts and wallets by balance or name. The up arrow now correctly sorts in the ascending order and the down arrow sorts in the descending order.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Reset button did not work for the TradingView widget.
- For MT5 accounts, fixed an issue due to which the Profit parameter values in Deals history were displayed in exponential notation instead of decimal.
Hiding recipients emails
When receiving emails sent via SendGrid, your recipients now only see their own addresses in the mailing list and do not see the emails of other recipients.
SMS daily limit
A new setting SMS limit for each recipient has been added to System > Settings > Other. Use it to limit the number of SMS that can be sent to each client per day and avoid uncontrolled spending of the balance. The setting will be applied to SMS sent during registration and 2FA confirmation. If the limit has been exceeded (for example, the client has already received the allowed number of SMS but could not enter the correct 2FA code), SMS are blocked for this client for a year.
Verification requests via Back Office
In the client details, a Verification request button has been added to the Documents tab. Use this button to upload files and create a request for the next verification level directly from the B2Core Back Office. Important: you cannot create a request if an open request of the Verification type has already been created for this client.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Help2Pay, has been integrated, with support for deposit and payout operations. The following currencies are available:
MYR— Ringgit Malaysia
THB— Thai Baht
VND— Vietnamese Dong
IDR— Indonesian Rupiah
PHP— Philippine Peso
- In the client details, the Files tab has changed location and is now located between the Services and Advanced tabs for quicker access.
- It is now possible to reject Verification requests related to already deleted clients.
- Cashback calculation mechanism has been improved:
- Cashback percent has been renamed to Cashback value, which means it is no longer a percentage value. The calculation formula remains the same:
cashback = lots amount × cashback value.
- If two trading platforms are active and connected to the same database, cashback is credited only once.
- Cashback is no longer credited for trading with demo accounts.
- Cashback percent has been renamed to Cashback value, which means it is no longer a percentage value. The calculation formula remains the same:
- It is no longer possible to disable all languages in System > Localizations. At least one language must be enabled, otherwise it is impossible to save changes.
- For B2BinPAY transfers, the Created value is now considered a date and time of receiving a final confirmation and not the date and time of creating a transfer as before. The aim behind this change is to prevent inconsistencies. For other payment systems, this value still indicates the date and time of invoice creation.
- List view is now available for wallets in the B2Core UI.
- Migration to the New WebSDK SumSub has been completed. For more information, check the SumSub documentation.
- For Google Chrome and Safari, fixed an issue which caused a logging out instead of refreshing the token after the access token expiry.
- Fixed an issue due to which the email message was sent only to the first email from the uploaded CSV file and the other addresses were not processed.
Immediate password reset
In the Back Office, the option to request a password reset from a specific client or all clients at once is added. When trying to log in, the client will receive a notification that the password is no longer valid and must be changed. Email verification is required before the password reset (with a verification code).
New PS integrations
A new payment system, BerryPay, has been integrated, with support for deposit and payout operations.
- Improved internal storage of system settings: added groups with unique names.
- MT4/MT5 demo accounts can be archived without transfer of the remaining funds. Archiving is available in the client UI and Back Office.
- For B2BinPAY v2 callbacks, added an additional check by currency alias to avoid errors in case of the name mismatch.
- After deleting personal data (the Delete Account button), all active requests of this client are automatically rejected.
- Fixed an issue which caused a redirect to the dashboard when attempting to open the trading UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which the TradingView graph was not displayed after several minutes of inactivity.
Cashback for traded lots
Brokers can now set a cashback ratio to reward traders. The cashback is set as a fixed amount per each traded lot and is paid in the currency of the wallet. Read more about the new Cashback feature and how to configure it here.
Testing mailing connection
A new Test Connection button is added to the Mailing > System > Providers section and allows to test the status of existing connections. The automatic timeout increases after each unsuccessful email from 0 to 5, then 25, 125 seconds and so on, but will not exceed 52 minutes, after which the timeout loop will restart at 0.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Gibilling, has been integrated, with support for payout operations.
- The Watchlist widget is completely redesigned, has a new sleek interface and provides better user experience.
- The Whitelist and Device management widgets in the Security section of the B2Core UI switched their places for the convenience of users.
- Sumsub connection settings are improved so that during the SyncData, the system retrieves client information from the Personal info section of the Sumsub, instead of the Provided Personal Info section as it was before.
- Fixed a currency exchange issue where the Exchange button was inactive if the balance of wallet in the quote currency was zero.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect rates being displayed for exchange operations involving Cryptocompare and BTC-Alpha rates providers.
Auto bonus minimum
Admin users can now set a minimum deposit amount that will trigger an automatic bonus creation. The minimum deposit amount applies to each funds transfer made to an MT account. To explore the new feature navigate to System > Settings > Bonuses.
Auto bonus limit
Admin users can limit an overall amount of auto created bonuses paid to a client. When the overall amount of auto created bonuses to a client reaches the specified limit, new auto created bonuses will not be generated. Applies only to funds transfer to an MT account. To explore the new feature navigate to System > Settings > Bonuses.
Bonus burn on withdrawal
A new switch option Burn on withdrawal is added to the System > Settings > Bonuses section. If Enabled and a client makes a withdrawal — all bonuses calculated for a particular account will be burnt and marked as Expired; if Disabled and a client makes a withdrawal — all bonuses will remain active.
Table type for service parameters
Service parameters now have a new option Table type, which can be used to specify the number of columns and rows for that particular service. To explore the new feature navigate to Clients > Services > Parameters and edit a selected parameter.
Register as workflow feature
User registration wizard has a new workflow option Register As, which allows admin users to select the client type which will automatically be assigned to all new users registered via this wizard.
New filters for user settings
Admin users can now geographically limit the list of clients available to a particular user with the help of Include and Exclude options added to the Country field in the System > Users > Edit tab. If the Exclude option is active and a certain country is specified — the user with these settings will see a list of clients from all countries except a selected country. If the Include option is active and a certain country is selected — the user with these settings will see a list of clients from a selected country only.
Product view restriction by partner ID
Brokers can now restrict product access to a particular IB and consequently to such IB’s clients. The settings are made in Back Office and are reflected in the B2Core UI.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, RazorPay, has been integrated.
- Urdu, Greek, Ukrainian, Finnish, Swedish & Norwegian languages are added to the API.
- Error messages of MT4/MT5 Wrapper v3 are now displayed in a descriptive and easy to understand format.
- Fixed a bug where the TradingView widget would not automatically switch its data to match the market selected by the trader.
- Fixed an issue where the Wallet widget was unnecessarily rounding up the Total balance sum.
- Fixed an error occurring during an internal transfer in case there are two accounts with an identical ID.
- Fixed an issue where transactions with a Partial status were listed in a list of deposits with a status Successful.
- Fixed an error resulting in new MT Demo accounts to be created with zero balance without the consideration of prior Start amount settings.
- Fixed a bug that hidden several field labels in user creation form in the admin panel.
- Fixed an issue with an empty Amount field in a new deposit message sent to a client.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect operation of Countries field filter in User settings of the admin panel.
- Fixed unsynced statuses display between the list of all transfers and details of each transfer.
- Fixed an issue with the Mailing section not being hidden while the View mailing option was unchecked.
Administrators with full access privileges can now apply data masking options to another admin or admin group, by enabling the Mask Data and Update Masking Data checkboxes, respectively. When enabled, data masking prevents selected users from seeing the following client data: Client Name, Email and a Phone number. This applies to data displayed in the system as well as exported documents. To explore the new feature navigate to System > Users/Groups > Edit.
Client data protection tool in compliance with GDPR
A new feature that allows brokers to delete all personal client data of deleted client profiles is added. The following personal data will be removed from the system: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email, Country, Address, Phone, Documents, Historical Data, Devices.
B2BinPAY transactions check
A new Check option is added to the B2BinPAY > Wallets section, and allows users to audit all B2BinPAY deposits or withdrawals for the selected time period.
New workflow type
New SendNotificationFlow workflow is added to System > Events > SuccessfulOperationHandler > Event handler workflow. The new workflow sends the details of all successful transactions to the email.
Wallet display currency
Users can now choose which currency their Wallet data will be displayed in. For now the available currencies are USD and EUR, with more new currencies being added in the nearest releases.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Volt, has been integrated, with support for deposit operations.
- Admin messages accessible from the message icon in the top bar of the home page are now always saved, regardless of whether they have been read or not. The list of tagged admins is displayed at the top of the message. Messages to the current admin, for easier navigation, have a different color indicator than the rest of the messages.
- A Password field now cannot be removed from the System > Wizards > Edit element > Workflow, without the prior enabling of the Password Auto Generation option.
- Users can now dynamically edit the following transaction details: Transaction hash, Status, Rate (USD). The Final amount of the transaction will be automatically recalculated.
- All accounts/wallets, transactions, products and platforms related to B2Margin are removed from the B2Core databases.
- B2Trader Adv UI Workspace widget structure is improved so, when a user moves or adds a new widget, the existing widgets stay in place instead of moving, and a layering principle applies until all widgets are set.
- Fixed a bug that was blocking the automatic generation of monthly financial reports.
- Fixed a Withdrawal filter in transaction monitoring that caused zero entries to be displayed when the filter was applied.
- Fixed In Progress status error in Finance > Payouts that prevented the payout processing.
- Fixed an error with missing Payment Name and Name fields in exported data in the Finance section.
- Fixed a bug that was blocking reports building in Security > Transaction Monitoring.
- Fixed a bug where deposits with the transfer status callback unconfirmed were considered as confirmed.
Files migration tool
A new Files Migration Tool is added, and allows you to move client files between directories simply by choosing the required directory in the Directory field of the Edit File tab. Files can only be moved to another directory of the same client.
B2BinPAY v2 rate provider integration
A new rates provider is integrated — B2BinPAY v2.
Root folders restrictions
A new section is added to System > Settings that lets an admin limit or grant selected users an access to root folders.
New PS integrations
Two more payment systems have been integrated — Whish and Api-Pay. For Api-Pay, the following options are available: deposits, withdrawals, update of deposited funds upon a callback.
- New event log message feature was added to Clients > Details > Event Log, that sends an event log message to admins tagged in a message.
- Fixed a GBPay callback issue where the B2Core did not recognize the callback sent by the payment system.
- Fixed a GBPay integration issue where the generated Reference number, consisting of numbers, upper, and lowercase letters was not accepted by the payment system that only takes numbers and uppercase letters.
- Fixed an incorrect displaying of empty values in Total Amount in Payments > Deposits.
- Fixed an issue in Accounts table settings where unticking Hide zero balance option was not refreshing the table back to the full list.
- Fixed an issue that was causing 2FA settings to be displayed as Disabled, for users that had 2FA option enabled.
Transaction receival event
Added a new event type — SuccessfulOperation, which sends POST requests to a provided external URL upon receiving a new successful transaction: deposit, withdrawal, transfer, or exchange.
Balance receival event
Added another new event type — AccountBalanceReceived, which checks balances of SMS providers every 12 hours and sends email notification if the balance is low. Also, the corresponding email template was added — BalanceSmall.
Client data synchronization
To the SumSub settings added a new action — Sync Data, which starts the synchronization of documents and personal data (First Name, Last Name, etc.) about the client for clients with a verification level higher than 0. The execution can be checked in logs. Action triggering is allowed once an hour.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, GB Pay, has been integrated.
- Added a separate group of access rights for the Event Log tab of the client’s details.
- For B2Margin and B2Margin Cash platforms, when you change the email in the B2Core UI, the email on the platform changes.
- B2Trader platform settings are migrated to External connections.
- Added the templates of email notifications on new deposits and rejected deposits. By default, the template of email notifications on new deposits is disabled.
- Removed the following fields from the Services tab of the client’s details: Service Setup Fee, Service Monthly Fee, Service Sign Date.
- To the parameter constructor in Services added the following types: text, numeric, date, select, multiselect, checkbox.
- When archiving demo accounts, funds checking is now skipped and the account can be archived straight away.
- The Nexmo provider was adapted to a new brand — Vonage.
- Adjusted the Toshimart integration so that First Name, Last Name and Email are now taken from the client automatically.
- Adjusted KYT integration with SumSub so that now exactly wallets that were used in the transaction are sent for the check.
- Adjusted the BPay integration for external deposits with adding a new provider — BPayExternal.
Fixed an issue which caused markups to be ignored in the calculation of the final deposit amount in deposits with conversion.
Fixed an issue due to which disabled countries were still available for selection at registration.
Fixed an issue which caused session expiration at the login page due to the slow connection.
For Windows 10, fixed an issue which caused widgets refresh after switching to another tab in Google Chrome.
Fixed infinite redirect when switching to the Exchange page after login.
Fixed incorrect display of percentages on progress bars of bonus widgets.
Fixed an issue due to which any indicator added to TradingView disappeared after switching to another page.
Fixed an issue due to which the auth request was sent after each click.
Fixed an issue due to which anti-phishing code didn’t accept values written in Cyrillic.
Fixed incorrect margin level calculation for OneZero accounts. New correct formula is:
Margin Level = Margin Used [Equity — Free Margin] / Equity * 100% = (1 — Free Margin/Equity) * 100%
Fixed an issue due to which in the email notification about withdrawal request, the codes of custom fields were displayed instead of their names.
Tagging and notifying an Admin
The dropdown list was added to the Event Log tab of the client’s details when creating a new comment. Use the dropdown list to tag an admin. The admin will be notified via the new icon, which was added to the upper toolbar. By clicking the icon, and then clicking a message, the admin will be redirected to the client’s details Event Log tab.
The functionality of using directories (folders) was implemented for the Files tab of the client’s details.
AdvCash withdrawal channels
Added AdvCash withdrawal channels inside the provider, now you can configure the channel on System > Payout system > Payout methods page in the admin panel.
- External system id field was added to Services > List, as well as to the service creation form.
- Improvements to Services > Clients:
- New fields: Client internal type, Client type, Company short, Company long, Tags, and Manager.
- ID is clickable and leads to the client’s details.
- The Service name is clickable and leads to service details.
- Email is clickable and is copied to the clipboard.
- Simple Exchange in Adv UI now supports switching between buy and sell operations. For example, you can switch BTC/USDT market to USDT/BTC.
- We merged B2Margin & B2Margin Cash into a single platform. The configuration was partly moved to External Accounts for ease of use.
- We have enhanced BPay integration, making it possible to receive callbacks from external systems and crediting end-user by checking user ID in the details.
- Now you can view the service details on the Services tab of client’s details even if you lack the permissions to edit it.
- B2Trader authorization is now using tokens instead of cookies.
- The export functionality of Finance > Exchange and Finance > Transfers pages was improved by optimizing requests to the datab.
- Fixed value rounding for Amount and Final amount fields, when exporting Finance > Deposits.
- Fixed an issue, which allowed the withdrawal of an unpermitted asset using account_id.
- For B2Trader Adv UI, fixed an issue, which caused spontaneous page refreshing.
- Fixed an issue due to which page horizontal scrolling failed to return to default value after pulling widgets outside the border on the Dashboard page.
- Fixed an issue that caused TwilioPhone to not appear in the external connection list.
- Fixed an issue that caused the CoinGecko rates provider not to display rates.
- Fixed an issue, which caused a logout error of an authorized user, when changing user status to Inactive.
- Fixed an issue, which prevented you from seeing the Anti-Phishing Code in emails.
- Fixed an issue, which could cause an infinite redirect while opening the Exchange page.
- Fixed an issue, which caused the added Anti-Phishing Code not to display if SMS 2FA is enabled.
Twilio Voice integration
The new Twilio Phone provider was added to External Connections. Set it up to be able to dial a client from the personal info page.
CoinGecko API integration. The opensource rates provider.
Profile > Security
Several blocks were moved to, and new blocks added to the Profile > Security page:
- Address Management moved from Settings.
- Two-factor authentication moved from Settings.
- Added Anti-Phishing Code block (4—20 non-special characters). Becomes available after enabling Google Authenticator.
- Added Device Management block which displays the list of trusted devices.
- The SMTP server settings were added to the admin panel in the Mailing section. It is possible to configure the email storage period, the resend, and the deletion of an unsent email.
- Added a monitoring feature to prevent the abusive activity with Adv UI. If more than 20 widgets were added or more than 20 resizes/movements were performed within a minute, the user will be prompted to reset the Workspace and stop the abusive activity.
- Optimized export of payouts lists. Download speed increased up to 4 times, email sending speed increased up to 3.5 times.
- For BetaTransfer PSP, fixed an issue that caused the return of the incorrect currency list during the creation of funds withdrawal method in admin panel.
- Fixed the TradingView widget, which could display incorrect data after socket reconnection.
- Fixed an issue due to which the TradingView widget refused to resize the chart.
- Fixed an issue due to which during the deposit/withdrawal method changing, the rate of the previous method was displayed.
- Fixed an issue due to which always the first currency was deposited in case multiple PS Currencies are used.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dropdown lists to stick to the screen while scrolling the page.
Payout method constructor
The Constructor payout provider has been added. General settings are identical to other providers, but with an additional Custom Fields block, which has an Add Field option. Fields names can be edited. Fields values can be set when creating a payout and also will be available in the corresponding client’s request.
New PS integrations
Two more payment systems have been integrated — Kassa24 and Betatrfansfer.
- Optimized export of clients, accounts and payments lists. Download speed increased up to 4 times, email sending speed increased up to 3.5 times.
- Payeer settings were migrated to External Connections. Now B2Core owners can configure the exact channel of Payeer payout in the method settings in order to configure separate commissions/naming etc. for different channels.
- For B2Margin Cash, added the possibility to authorize to the trading UI with a token.
- For PrimeXM, added request settings for transfers.
- To the Deposits and Payouts tables, added the Final Currency field — currency in which funds were credited/debited. For more convenience, this field is also displayed in the tables on the Finance tab in client’s details, along with the Rate currency and Rate (USD) fields.
- When searching by IP in Security, the Hide IP duplicates option is now available. Enable it to group entries by unique email + IP pairs.
- 4-hour candle timeframe added to the TradingView widget.
- Fixed an issue due to which, in the Trade history widget, lots values were set to 0 for all instruments.
- Fixed display name for internal client type “agent”.
- Fixed an issue due to which, during payouts with conversion when only one PS currency is available, the incorrect destination currency was displayed in the Back Office.
- Fixed an issue due to which the link to a specific currency pair did not work on the Public exchange and all widgets displayed the default currency pair.
- Fixed an issue due to which the New Deposit Amount option affected the deposit amount in destination currency (TR Currency) instead of source currency (PS Currency).
- Fixed an issue due to which the Fee Product value on the Trades tab in the client’s details were not displayed.
Now it is possible to configure connection to the PrimeXM platform and retrieve clients accounts. In the Back Office detailed information on balance, equity, margin, PnL, transfers from/to the account will be displayed. In the B2Core UI, PrimeXM accounts will be displayed on the Wallets page.
Simple exchange for B2Trader
A new widget has been added to the advanced UI. Simple Exchange provides the ability to exchange currencies via FOK orders if both wallets are on the B2Trader platform.
New PS integrations
Four new payment systems have been integrated — Emerchantpay, Ramp, Axcess and Casso.
- Now all custom fields of the rate provider are checked for validity. Also, if the provider is just created and has a password field, it will be created disabled; when trying to enable the provider with an empty password field, an error message will appear.
- Bonus details for the client now display the fields that were set when the bonus was created.
- B2Margin Cash logins are now stored in the B2Core UI.
- After reaching max inactivity, the accounts are no longer archived, only the trading option is disabled.
- For Banners and Announcements, the Button URL field has been added. If the value is specified, by clicking on the button, the client will be redirected to the specified URL.
- When creating MetaTrader accounts, it is now available to select the Investor Only template which contains no Password, only Investor Password.
- A new type of client request has been added to quickly filter requests related to Introducing brokers.
- Added romanian language to API.
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when trying to view exchange details.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Internal Transfer item was not displayed in the menu for some clients despite the access rights.
- Fixed an issue due to which empty wallets list was displayed when loading the Wallet page.
- Fixed an issue due to which accounts which require approval were created without requests.
- For Introducing brokers, fixed sorting and filters by country, latitude, longitude and position lifetime.
- Fixed an issue due to which the language select window was not properly displayed in the exchange interface.
- Fixed the gaps on the TradingView widget which occurred when zooming out and scrolling the chart.
- Fixed incorrect translations in payout requests.
Hedging fail handler
A new type was added to Events. You can now receive email or Slack notifications which contain transaction ID upon hedging failed for exchange operations.
Request receival handler
Another new type was added to Events, which sends email notifications when a request of a specific type is created.
B2Trader platform support in IB
Another trading platform was added — B2Trader. Connection to the platform and commission payment plan can be configured in the B2Core Back Office.
- Now verification level cannot be saved if a non-existing class is specified as a wizard.
- In the Registration wizard fields constructor, the Label field value is now mandatory.
- Several improvements for the B2Margin Cash platform:
- In the account details, the trading platform groups are now displayed and can be edited.
- In the product details, it is now possible to set several platform groups.
- When editing the platform group of a product or B2Margin Cash platform account, only one group in one domain is allowed.
noncevalue to the private API requests to B2Trader platform. Nonce is a 64-bit integer which is unique within a 22 seconds time interval in the frame of the used public key. It is used to improve the security of trading methods. Applicable for B2Core with B2TraderShadow platform configured for exchange hedging purposes.
- For B2Trader platform authorization, tokens are now used instead of cookies.
- The value of the currently active external connection is now sent in the snsHost field for the verification request.
- In Introducing brokers, base and quote currencies were added to symbol details, trades details, and reward details.
- In Introducing brokers, naming was reworked and improved for reward states and details, trade details, and symbol details. Data displaying was reorganized to improve convenience.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Open Orders widget displayed zero in Price of limit orders.
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected error when canceling an order.
- Fixed the expired session problem when re-logging to the B2Core UI in Safari.
- Fixed an issue that caused slow data loading when re-switching to the exchange tab in the B2Core UI.
- For the Trading View widget, fixed default chart type. Now it’s always Candles.
- Fixed the behavior of the Remove tooltip, which did not disappear after deleting an entry in the WatchList widget.
- For MT4 and MT5 Accounts, fixed an issue due to which accounts data was not displayed if there were no transactions.
- Fixed incorrect displaying of connected B2BinPAY v2 wallets when configuring deposit method.
- Fixed calculations for deposit methods with conversion.
When changing the client type (individual/corporate), the client’s verification level in the B2Core UI and verification system will be set to 0. Re-verification will be required. This option is available if Client Resetting Mode is enabled in External Connections for SNS. It is disabled by default.
A new tab was added to the client’s details. On this tab you can add notes and commentaries about the client. Supported text formatting, hyperlinks, attachments, replies and message editing.
Parameter constructor for services
It is now possible to configure additional parameters for each service. When adding a service to a client, these fields will be required.
IB symbols export
Now it is possible to export settings to CSV, change the formula and then import these symbol settings in the same or in a different IB Type. The Export button is available on the Symbols tab of IB Type details.
Min position lifetime
New parameter was added to MT4 and MT5 platforms in Introducing brokers. If a position was closed earlier than the min position lifetime, it is not taken into account in rewards calculating.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, TopChange Pay, has been integrated.
- We have significantly enhanced our authorization technology.
- iDenfy and IDM settings were moved to External Connections.
- Optimized rates receiving from CryptoCompare. Now instead of sending a request for every pair we accumulate the pairs and send one request for all.
- New supported formats on the Files tab in the client’s details: DOC, DOCX, XLSX, CSV, PAGES, NUMBERS, ZIP.
- API Key in B2TraderShadow platform configuration is now visible.
- Now every export request can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Asynchronous balances are now updated right on the open page with no need to refresh.
- Added PostgreSQL reporting support for MT5 in Introducing brokers.
- In Introducing brokers, tier ID was replaced with tier name.
- Min position lifetime parameter was added to MT4 and MT5 platforms in Introducing brokers. If a position was closed earlier than the min position lifetime, it is not taken into account in rewards calculating.
- Added MaxMind diagnostics to Introducing brokers services.
- IB now supports PostgreSQL reporting for MT5 apart from being only MySQL before.
- Fixed an issue that caused user to be banned due to Client Rights release.
- Fixed an issue due to which Transaction Monitoring sent email notifications on “green” transactions.
- Fixed an issue due to which on mobile devices deleting the Wallets Overview widget removed also the Quick Links widget.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Add Widget link was displayed over the banner when creating a new workspace.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the Verification widget after re-login.
- Fixed an issue due to which the trades history was not updated after disconnecting the exchange.
Clients access rights
You no longer have to manage client rights from different parts of the Back Office. Clients access rights management has been moved to the Clients Rights subsection in the System. You can create and edit access levels, assign a level to a client from the details of his profile, etc.
Transaction verifying handler
A new type was added to Events. You can now receive email notifications once a RED transaction is detected in Transaction Monitoring (KYT SumSub). The notification contains transaction details and risk score.
Account created handler
Another new event type, which sends POST requests to a provided external URL when opening an account for a client. Request body contains the client’s identifiers, account number, and product details.
The Reports section has been added. At the moment, Acquisition report and Payment report are available.
IB API Clients
You can now connect your application and get API access to them via the Back Office. In Services > Security > API Clients, you can add an API client and get Client ID and Client Secret. You can delete the clients also, if necessary.
New PS integrations
Three more payment systems have been integrated — BPay, Zaha and Toshimart.
- Integration with ChillPay has been adapted for payment statuses, success and error URLs were added to the method configuration.
- Added validation to the Lots per unit field in Bonus Presets. Now zero value cannot be saved.
- Balances on all remaining (Transfer, Deposit, Withdraw, MT5, MT4, Internal Transfer) pages are now updated asynchronously for quick and correct displaying of information.
- The Wizards functionality has been improved: repeated signals of already completed wizards steps are blocked.
- For the IB section, we have reworked and optimized the naming of entities related to Symbols.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Download file button did not work when exporting reports.
- Fixed CSV-template for reports exporting.
- Fixed an issue due to which client’s data from SumSub were not displayed in the client’s profile.
- Fixed incorrect display of the password recovery window.
- Fixed infinite loader in Safari when trying to load history in trading account details.
- Fixed an issue due to which filter by clients registration date in IB did not work.
- Fixed an issue due to which in the Firefox browser the tooltip was hidden behind currency balances on the Pie Chart Widget.
- Fixed an issue that caused wrong caption when depositing with the Wire method.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when interacting with Mercurio, if the client did not have the country value specified.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Need help link in the footer could not correctly process HTML formatting.
B2Margin platform groups editing
Added the ability to remove/add trading platform groups for accounts. It is now possible to select several platform groups, but only one group in the domain. New functionality is available in account details.
New PS integrations
Two more payment systems have been integrated — EeziePay and 9PAY.
- In Antifraud, to the Identical IP Used By Multiple Accounts event, the Verification Level Monitor setting has been added, which allows you to specify the verification levels of the clients you want to check.
- For B2Margin, it is now possible to authorize in the Trading UI by token.
- For B2Trader, a special comment is displayed for the operation when the hold is returned.
- Monitoring and running of processes Introducing Brokers is now more convenient: we have analyzed and improved the captions of processes, making them more declarative.
- We have added validation for Options Type of the select field in the Registration Wizard.
- Fixed an issue due to which in the Back Office it was possible to create a withdrawal request with an empty value of the withdrawal wallet.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect behavior (infinite loading, drag-and-drop block) of MT4/MT5 Payment Accounts and Trading Accounts widgets after they were added to the B2Core UI dashboard.
- Fixed an issue due to which the chart on the TradingView widget was not displayed for day/week/month time intervals.
- Fixed an issue due to which First Transfer Activation option for trading did not work.
- Fixed an issue due to which the theme of the chart did not change if at the time of changing the theme of the B2Core UI it had not yet loaded.
- Fixed an issue due to which the language of the interface was not displayed if only one localization was available.
- Antifraud updates:
- We have added a check for unauthorized changes in the user’s verification level.
- Information about all clients are now displayed in details of the Identical IP Used By Multiple Account notification.
- MetaTrader5 platform and product updates:
- The First Transfer Activation switch has been added to the product settings. If Enabled, all accounts are created with the Trade Enabled right turned off, this right is added upon the first successful transfer to the account.
- The Max Inactivity field has been added to the platform settings. All accounts with a balance less than or equal to 0, for which there have been no balance transactions for more days than specified in this field, will be archived. The check runs once a week.
- We have migrated Helpdesk settings to External Connections. Now B2Core owners can configure Helpdesk by themselves with no waiting from the B2Core team.
- CryptoCompare Rates provider integration was adjusted to be able to insert a secret key in provider details.
- We have added notifications about long report generation.
- Vpay integration updates. Account parameter was moved to provider settings.
- Now only admins with Update client’s request permission can audit requests.
- We removed the non-relevant Account number field from the Total Balance pie chart.
- Background images for banners are now supported for all pages. Previously we supported it only for the dashboard page.
- Balances on the Dashboard and Wallets pages are now updated asynchronously for quick and correct displaying of information.
- Fixed an issue due to which an incorrect set of fields was displayed during Advanced registration for select, multiselect types with no configured options.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Hide zero balance flag was missing in Accounts.
- Fixed an issue due to which request color settings could not be applied.
- Fixed validation process for advanced Registration step fields with numeric values of the Name attribute.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Amount missing in the Trades History.
- Fixed problems with Signing in with desktop Safari.
- Fixed an issue with the Asset widget where not all assets were displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trading View widget freezing in place when dragging-and-dropping and resizing adjacent widgets on the Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue due to which a newly created wallet was displayed only after the page refresh.
- Fixed an issue which caused incorrect fee calculation display for Buy Limit orders.
- Fixed an issue due to which notifications upon ticket status changing were not displayed and some other small fixes in Helpdesk.
- Fixed an issue due to which for some clients 2FA confirmation via sms was unavailable.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect tier fee displaying for some clients.
Device management provides an opportunity to take a unique “fingerprint” for each client login. Each fingerprint contains a set of data about the login and device. A list of devices is available on the Devices tab in client details.
- We have added asynchronous updating of balances, which significantly speeds up the loading of user accounts.
- We have added a profile picture and a nickname to Client Profile.
- The Connections subsection was renamed to External Connections to improve clarity. For each connection, the Type field was added, which currently supports two values: Payment system and Other. Now when creating a new Deposit/Payout method only connections with Payment system type are available for selection. Also, the Enable/Disable option was added to connection details.
- We have migrated SumSub configuration into the External Connections. Now B2Core owners can configure the integration by themselves with no waiting from the B2Core team.
- Clients who are not connected to SumSub can now disable transaction monitoring. It is also possible now to specify a list of currencies to monitor. New settings are available in External Connections.
- The Comment field was added to Services List and Services Groups.
- Antifraud notifications can now be filtered by Responsible admin users.
- Exceptions for antifraud notifications can now be set for the pattern of email addresses. For example, if the exception rule is created for
email@example.com, the antifraud system will not be triggered for any address which starts with
userand ends with
- Now we process callbacks without transaction IDs from B2BinPay v2.
- For deposit/payouts via WireDocuments provider admin users can now edit the amount of a transaction directly in the request.
- Fixed an issue due to which some clients could see infinite loading when viewing client accounts.
- Fixed an issue that causes incorrect HTML displaying of the customer agreement on the registration page.
- Fixed an issue due to which export of accounts by currencies did not work for some clients.
- Fixed a rule which caused problems with the first name and last name fields when registering.
- Fixed an issue that caused problems with verification levels via SumSub.
- Fixed an issue due to which permissions for Clients Requests worked incorrectly.
- Fixed problems with proxying requests at the server level.
- Fixed Offline notification in the B2Core UI interface.
- Fixed an issue due to which some labels in the B2Core UI could be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue due to which order book in the Trading UI of B2Trader and B2Margin could be displayed incorrectly after long inactivity.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect display of the absent rate in the Total Balance widget.
Wallets overview widget
We have completed yet another Dashboard widget, the most representative and informative one, now end-users are able to check their asset balances and its USD-equivalent in both card and pie chart view.
We have completely reworked and polished wizards functionality, which provides you with an opportunity to configure on the side of the Back Office some parts of business logic, like registration, password recovery, profile changing, verification, etc. Each wizard has a list of steps available for installation and a list of default steps. The System > Wizards section is now available in the menu. We keep working on improvements.
New PS integrations
Two more payment systems have been integrated — AS Technologies and Jeton Wallet.
- We have developed Public Adv UI for all our B2Trader Exchange clients. This feature is available upon account manager contact.
- Now when changing the email of a user with the B2Trader platform through the Back Office, the email will be automatically changed also on the platform.
- Balance (USD) and Balance (EUR) fields were added to clients accounts.
- We added several adjustments to the iDenfy integration to make it even more efficient.
- We have improved handling of unsuccessful hedging. Now hedging status and logs are available in transaction details.
- We have added transfer details, where you can also see Request Info if the transfer was made via the request.
- We added Address Management to the Security section, where you can see which addresses the client has added to the whitelist.
- We added Final Amount and Final Currency to Deposits and Payouts tables.
- Now you can see which admin has added a comment on the Compliances Tab.
- No more double verification for Mercuryo payment system: we can now use the SumSub token for it.
- We have changed the logic of calculation of Min Deposit Amount in product details, it will ignore the restriction in case of 0 or empty value.
- We have made several adjustments to make Back Office tables more efficient and quicker to load.
- Fixed an issue due to which account balances in crypto were displayed with wrong precision.
- Fixed an issue due to which historical info on email changing was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Back Office freezing after transfer creation.
- Fixed Antifraud false alerting for identical phone number used by multiple accounts.
- Fixed an issue due to which Blockchain fee for withdrawals via B2BinPAY v2 were not displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Bank Wire Local to not display information correctly.
- Fixed an issue with permissions due to which the Client Services section could be unavailable for editing.
- Fixed an issue that caused workspaces to reset after the refresh.
- Fixed an issue due to which all widgets switched to default currency pair after page refresh.
- Fixed an issue which caused incorrect navigation by clicking on the logo.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect values of 24h Volume/Change parameters in the Watchlist widget.
Audit of financial operations
We have developed and implemented an audit algorithm that checks financial transactions and calculates abnormal discrepancies. New Audit button is now available in Clients > Requests.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Sofort, has been integrated.
- We are proud to present Mailing 1.1 — we added:
- sending an email to all customers at once,
- importing recipients from a CSV file,
- attachments to an email,
- a visual editor for HTML tags,
- a preview of an email,
- easier template creation and saving an email as a template,
- webhooks for Sendgrid.
- We have improved hedging: now it can be enabled/disabled for a currency pair, and when exchanging hedging can be disabled for certain types of clients.
- We unified transaction details for client requests. Now withdraw requests through all providers will show transaction details entered by end-user.
- Now we can process more State codes for PAMM IB.
- Upgraded twilio/sdk to version 6.
- Fixed an issue due to which a rejection reason was not displayed in the email notifications on a failed deposit.
- Fixed an issue due to which the Created field was not displayed at exporting of transfers.
- Fixed an issue that caused showing the incorrect currency for deposits with conversion.
- Fixed an issue due to which user restrictions (such as Client Tag) did not apply to export.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when trying to create an applicant that already exists in SumSub.
- Fixed an issue due to which wrong MT5 Accounts were displayed in client’s details.
- Fixed an issue that caused Access denied error for Client Services and Services Groups editing with appropriate permissions enabled.
- Fixed an issue with failed deposits and actualized integration with Sticpay.
- Fixed several issues in B2Trader Advanced UI, such as non-working light theme, infinite redirect when clicking on the logo, and other small fixes.
- Fixed an issue that caused products to ignore Restrictions with Auto Creation on Login turned on.
- Fixed an issue that caused Multiple IP Addresses to trigger with failed authorizations.
SumSub transaction monitoring
We have developed a completely new KYT functionality through SumSub integration. Now our clients who are connected to SumSub will be able to check their transactions and see the risk scores, where the money came from and all key signals about it. The new functionality was added to the Security > Transaction Monitoring section.
New PS integrations
A new payment system, Vpay, has been integrated.
- We have reworked integrations with B2Margin and B2Trader to provide more stability and efficiency to these services.
- We have reworked B2TraderShadow needed for a converter hedging purposes platform to be connected through API keys that can be generated in the B2BX cabinet.
- CoinmarketCap rates provider integration was updated and is now fully functional.
- MT Accounts in the Back Office are now divided into tabs corresponding to the active platforms, to optimize loading and visualization of the tables.
- Added Deposit Wallets export functionality to the Back Office.
- All B2Trader’s clients are now switched to a new updated, optimized advanced UI.
- For top-ups with conversion we have removed unnecessary currency selection if there is only one currency available.
- Other small UI improvements.
- Fixed an issue due to which 2FA stayed enabled for the enduser after disabling it from the Back Office.
- Fixed an issue due to which multiple products with Liquidity type could be created.
- Fixed an issue due to which the admins with specified client tags could not create new clients. Now a new client is created with the same tags as the admin.
- Fixed an issue that caused blue Error snackbar to show on the login page.
- Fixed an issue that could break monthly reports generation.
- Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading of transfers table.
- Fixed an issue due to which Ignored symbol groups selector was empty during bonus or bonus preset creation.
- Fixed an issue due to which mobile numbers were displayed as confirmed while they were not, as twilio was not connected.
- Fixed an issue that could not proceed Simplex deposit payment.
- Fixed an issue that caused Decta payment gateway payments to stay in New status even though they were successful on the payment gateway side.
- Fixed an issue that caused the login page to freeze sometimes when trying to log in.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect layout display of verification levels in the B2Core UI.
- Fixed an issue due to which charts were not displayed in the trading view.
- Fixed an issue due to which the payment details set in wire-custom were not displayed.